Untamed Fitness And Martial Arts, LLC
Fitness is a part of every one of us you just need to find the one that's right for your lifestyle!
ABOUT UNTAMED FITNESS AND MARTIAL ARTS
We pride ourselves in partnering with Seattle's finest fitness leaders.
We openly welcome both established and aspiring trainers to join a community of like-minded pros to work for themselves, in a clean, supportive, and professional environment.
We help motivated personal trainers, martial artists, massage therapists, yogis and life coaches grow careers they can be proud of, within the successful health & fitness industry!
WHAT WE OFFER OUR TRAINERS
- Train your own clients around other successful, like-minded fitness professionals and learn form the best local coaches!
- We will enroll you in the untamed fitness trainer Academy and show you how to become a profitable contractor making six figures, while also learning professionalism, networking, and community support
- Our 2900-square-foot facility in Mountlake Terrace offers space for fitness training, small group classes, private post workout massage, martial arts, child care, and private client intake rooms for delivering the most professional product to your customers!
Do you need help finding the right personal trainer to support your fitness goals?
At Untamed Fitness, we take the guesswork out of your search, by aligning you with a pro that matches your needs, preferences, and fitness level.
Check out some of our trainers here!
Need help deciding? Book your one-on-one consult here!
before and after*
Before and after
- "Respectful, communicative and friendly. This for a her foundation of working with me and reading and learning my body and movements to help me push myself forward and not follow some "everyperson" plan or ignore half of what I say. She's everything I was hoping to having in my first experience with a PT and would highly recommend her to others looking for a knowlegable friend who doesn't let you drop the ball on what needs to get done."Owen P.
- "Amanda is an excellent trainer. She understood my goals and designed my schedule accordingly. My backache reduced significantly because of her exercises. I highly recommend her."Rama U.
- "Working out at 5:30 in the morning with Amanda has really helped, I have never worked out that early, but knew it was the only time i could with work and kids, and my health needed it. she was able to find the right balance to help me break a sweat and feel the work out with out over doing it (considering my limitations) and on top of that after 3 weeks of working out she updated me to let me know I had lost 10 lbs of body fat and gained 7lb of lean muscle.Leslie P.
SET HIGH FITNESS GOALS
Most Popular News For You
- February 20, 2023
There’s Nothing We Can’t Do When We Set Our Minds to It
- January 28, 2022
Areas of Alignment: Mindset